- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh cream (or a plant based option)
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of any full fat cheese
Examples of fillings:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- Fresh herbs
- Mozzarella cheese
- Feta cheese
- Heat up a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Add a layer of cheese to the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 eggs, 1 tbsp fresh cream, salt and pepper using a fork.
- Once the cheese has started bubbling, add the egg mixture on top of the cheese, but do not stir.
- When the egg is almost set you add fillings of your choice.
- Cook for another couple of minutes before you fold the omelette in half.
- Cook just a 30-60 seconds more and then serve.