This Meatloaf Keto Recipe is simple to follow and the meatloaf turns out so moist and tender. This is a traditional Swedish dish which I have loved ever since I was a child. I recommend having your meatloaf with butter-fried cabbage and a gravy. My gravy recipe can be found in the end of this recipe.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 kg ground beef
- 1 yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp sambal oelek (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp beef or veal stock
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fry the onion to soft but no brown.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a buttered loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Save the juices that have accumulated in the baking dish, and use to make the gravy.
- Serve with butter-fried cabbage and gravy.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)Net carbs: 4 g Fat: 32 g Protein: 55 g Fiber: <1 g