- 150 g soy-based meat substitute (I used vegobitar from Anamma)
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- Oil to fry in
- 300 g cauliflower
- Chop onion and bell pepper into smaller cubes.
- Grate the cauliflower (or use a blender). Warm a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the cauliflower rice and sprinkle with a little salt. Cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is as tender as you like.
- Heat up another skillet with oil and stir in the vegetable meat substitute. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- Once the onion are tender, add 1 cup of coconut milk, 2 tbsp curry powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 2 bay leaves and 1 cube of vegetable stock.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for a few minutes. Serve the Vegan Curry together with the cauliflower rice.