- 150 g Oumph! The pure chunks
- 2 tbsp oil to fry in
- Taco seasoning (search for taco seasoning on my page for recipe)
- 2 tbsp salsa sauce (search for salsa sauce on this page to find recipe)
- 20 g bell pepper
- 30 g cucumber
- 30 g red onion (pickled)
- 30 g lettuce
Vegan Garlic Sauce:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soy yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- Chop up all vegetables and throw into a bowl.
- Heat up a small frying-pan with oil. Add the Oumph! and fry for about 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- While frying your Oumph!, prepare the garlic sauce by mixing together unsweetened soy yoghurt, olive oil, finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Put the garlic sauce in the fridge until you have finished cooking your Oumph! Lower the heat and add taco sasoning to the frying-pan, stir and leave for 2 minutes.
- Top your salad with Oumph!, salsa sauce and your garlic sauce. Serve!