- 2 pcs chicken breast
- 50 g Butter
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Season the chicken breasts.
- Slide the seasoned chicken together with butter into a vacuum-seal bag.
- Seal the bag with a vacuum-sealer.
- Preheat your sous-vide precision cooker to a temperature of 65 degrees. Allow the water bath to come to the right temperature before adding your chicken.
- Cook for 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and heat a stainless steel skillet to medium-high heat.
- Carefully add the chicken to the hot pan and fry for about 1 minute on each side.
- Cut the chicken into 3 to 4 thick slices to make it easier to eat when serving.
- Serve the chicken immediately garnished fresh herbs.