- 500 g ribeye steaks
- Season your ribeye steaks with salt and pepper.
- Slide the steaks into a vacuum-seal bag. Seal the bag with a vacuum-sealer.
- Preheat your sous-vide precision cooker to a temperature of 56 degrees. Allow the water bath to come to the right temperature before adding your steaks.
- Cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the bag and heat a stainless steel skillet to medium-high heat.
- Carefully add the steaks to the hot pan and fry for about 30-60 seconds on each side.
- Serve immediately!