- 4 pcs chicken breast
- Fresh thyme
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp creme cheese
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 500 g frozen yellow beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil or butter to fry in
- Salt and pepper
- Start by cooking your chicken breasts. I cooked mine with Sous Vide according to my recipe you can find here.
- Once the chicken is done cooking you start making your sauce.
- Pour all ingredients into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Let simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Heat the olive oil/butter in a skillet on high heat. Add the frozen yellow beans and stir fry 5-10 minutes or until golden.