- 500 g chicken sausage
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1/2 cup sugar free ketchup
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp basil
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the sausage in a roasting pan.
- Slice onion and put in the roasting pan together with the sausage.
- Mix fresh cream, creme fraiche, ketchup, dijon mustard and tomato paste in a bowl. Pour over the sausage.
- Top with shredded cheese and basil.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and let it roast for about 25 minutes.