- 100 g butter
- 100 g shredded coconut + more to roll in
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp strong coffee
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/5 cup stevia sweetener
- 20 g chocolate 85% cacao melted
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the melted chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
- Roll the mixture into 15 balls.
- Drop into the melted chocolate and roll around with your hands so the chocolate covers the ball. Roll in coconut flakes.
- Let sit in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.