- 150 g butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk, coconut milk or any plant based milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp strong coffee
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove the pan from the stove and add 4 eggs, 1/2 cup milk and 2 tbsp of strong coffee. Stir until combined.
- In a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup coconut flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder and 1/2 tsp vanilla powder. Add the fluids and stir thoroughly.
- Add sweetener of your choice until you have reached your desired sweetness. I used about 1/4 cup of stevia sweetener.
- Grease a 20 cm round cake tin.
- Pour cake mixture into the cake tin and finish of by drizzling almond butter above.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The cake should still be gooey in the middle and about 3 cm from the edge.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Serve together with whipped coconut cream, ice cream or berries.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)Net carbs: 2 g Fat: 21 g Protein: 6 g Fiber: 4 g