- 1 zucchini (shredded)
- 125 g halloumi cheese (shredded)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Butter to fry in
- Begin with shredding the zucchini.
- Transfer the zucchini to a fine mesh strainer and toss the salt to draw out the liquid. Let sit for about fifteen minutes, and then use your hands to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Combine the dried zucchini with the shredded halloumi, egg yolks, dill, sesame seeds and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick pan.
- Take heaped tablespoons of the mixture and place into the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.