- 500 g minced beef
- 1 portion sugar free taco seasoning
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 bell pepper
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked. Stir in the sugar free taco seasoning mix, tomato paste and finely chopped cherry tomatoes. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese and creme fraiche in the bottom of a baking dish. Put the beef on top and sprinkle with chopped pepper. Finish with one layer of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 225 degrees and serve with vegetable of your choice.