- 200 g halloumi cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10-15 sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g spinach
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 3/4 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- Pepper to taste
- Butter or oil to fry in
- Slice the halloumi cheese into cubes. Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic.
- Fry the halloumi on medium heat in a non-stick pan using butter or oil. Make sure it does not burn.
- Once your halloumi cheese has a golden color you remove it from the pan. Lower the heat and add finely chopped garlic, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes and sambal oelek. Fry for just 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add creme fraiche, fresh cream and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and let summer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and let simmer for another 2 minutes. Before serving, don't forget to add your halloumi cheese.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or any vegetables of your liking.