- 1/2 head of sweetheart cabbage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g halloumi
- 50 g spinach
- Butter to fry in
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Slice your cabbage into 4 wedges and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over your cabbage and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender in the middle and sides are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Heat up a small frying-pan and fry your halloumi with butter until golden.
- Serve with spinach on the side.