- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp basil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees C.
- Start by slicing the zucchini and place a pot with cold water and salt for parboiling. Bring water to a boil and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the water and place straight into iced water to stop the cooking process immediately.
- In a bowl, mix together 2 eggs, 1 cup shredded cheese, 200 ml coconut cream, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves and basil, salt and pepper.
- Place the zucchini in a greased baking dish and spread the egg and cheese mixture on top of the zucchini. Finish of with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden.