Ingredients Keto Pasta:
- 4 eggs
- 5 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 oz. psyllium husk
Ingredients Keto Lasagna
- 14 oz. finely chopped vegetables (I used carrot, zucchini, onion, red pepper and leek)
- 1 can finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 tsp basil
- Salt and pepper
- Chili powder (optional)
Ingredients cheese topping:
- 1 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 3 oz. shredded cheese
- 1.5 oz. grated parmesan cheese
Instructions keto pasta:
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, cream cheese and salt into a smooth batter. Continue to whisk while stirring in the psyllium husk, a little at a time. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Spread the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a spatula.
- Place another parchment paper on top and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Let both pieces of parchment paper remain in place. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and remove the paper, slice into sheets that fit your baking dish.
Instructions keto lasagna:
- Heat the butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and stir fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock cube, basil, chili powder salt and pepper. Let simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Make the cheese topping by mixing shredded cheese, creme fraiche and parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place lasagna sheets and pasta sauce in layers in a baking dish.
- Spread the cheese topping mixture on top and finish with another layer of shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the lasagna has a nicely browned surface.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)Net carbs: 10.5 g Fat: 39 g Protein: 13.5 g Fiber: 6 g