- 300 g vegan soy meat balls (I used the ones from Anammas without sugar and additives)
- 1/4 head of red cabbage
- 200 g mushrooms
- Olive oil to fry in
- Fresh thyme for garnishing
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Chop up mushrooms and red cabbage.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook, stirring every 5, until dark brown.
- Heat up two smaller skillets with olive oil and cook the cabbage and mushrooms separately.
- Heat up a small sauce pan and add coconut cream, soy sauce, tomato paste, vegetable stock, salt and pepper. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Move everything over to a plate and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve and enjoy!