Sugar Free Mug Cake
If you feel like having something sweet quickly, this is the recipe for you! This sugar free mug cakes only takes 2 minutes to prepare and 1 minute to cook. And it's delicious! Plus, it only contains 2 net carbs. Ingredients and instructions can be found here. Give it a try!
Servings 2 servings
- 3 tbsp cocoa solids
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate 85% cacao chopped
- 3 1/2 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tsp stevia sweetener
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil in the microwave until melted (about 15 seconds).
- Mix all ingredients and pour into two mugs.
- Cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle, about 50-60 seconds.
- Serve with whipped cream.