Sugar Free Bounty Bars
These sugar free bounty bars are delicious! They taste just like bounty, so if that's a favorite of yours you should definitely try this recipe. Sugar free, low carb, keto friendly and very easy to make.
Servings 15 pieces
- 75 g butter
- 3 1/2 tbsp stevia sweetener
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 25 g butter
- 1/3 cup fresh cream
- 3 tbsp stevia sweetener
- 2 tbsp cocoa solids
- Melt butter together with the sweetener on medium heat in a small pan.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients for the coconut bars and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into a bowl and put in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm. You need to be able to shape the batter into bars/balls.
- Remove from fridge once the coconut mixture is firm enough. Shape into bars or balls.
- Melt the butter for the chocolate coating in a small sauce pan and pour in the rest of the ingredients.
- Slowly dip each bar or ball into the sugar free chocolate coating and place on a lined baking tray.
- Allow to cool in the fridge until the chocolate coating has harden before serving