Keto Muffins With Spinach & Feta
These Keto Muffins With Spinach & Feta are simple to make and a good snack to have in the freezer in case of an emergency. You can replace the spinach and feta with any filling of your liking. You can even make pizza muffins using this recipe.
Servings 10 portions
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup full fat cream
- 200 g mozarella (shredded)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/5 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150 g feta cheese
- 100 g spinach
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- Put the shredded mozzarella in a large bowl and microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through.
- Remove the mozarella from the microwave and stir in butter, eggs, cream and yoghurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt.
- Mix together with the mozzarella mixture.
- Add in the filling. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cup or a greased muffin tin. Brush with egg wash for a golden surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
You can use any type of filling that you'd like. Here you have some ideas of what you could use for your keto muffins:
- sun-dried tomatoes
- fresh herbs
- red onion
Nutrition Facts (per serving)Net carbs: 2 g Fat: 17 g Protein: 4 g Fiber: 4 g The nutrition facts above are calculated without any fillings included.