- 50 g butter
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup full fat cream
- 200 g mozarella (shredded)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/5 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150 g feta cheese
- 100 g spinach
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- Put the shredded mozzarella in a large bowl and microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through.
- Remove the mozarella from the microwave and stir in butter, eggs, cream and yoghurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt.
- Mix together with the mozzarella mixture.
- Add in the filling. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin cup or a greased muffin tin. Brush with egg wash for a golden surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- sun-dried tomatoes
- fresh herbs
- red onion
Nutrition Facts (per serving)Net carbs: 2 g Fat: 17 g Protein: 4 g Fiber: 4 g The nutrition facts above are calculated without any fillings included.