- 2 cans finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 150 ml coconut milk/cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil to fry in
- Fresh thyme for garnish (chopped)
- Chop onion and garlic and fry in olive oil in a stockpot on low-medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes to bring out all flavors.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy whilst warm. If you want you can garnish your soup with some extra fresh thyme and possibly some coconut milk.