- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek (skip if you don't like spicy food)
- Salt and pepper
- Butter to fry in
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serve with spinach, cauliflower rice, butter-fried cabbage or anything in your liking.