- 500 g cabbage (finely chopped)
- 50 g butter
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 400 g smoked sausage
- Butter to fry in
- In a large pot, warm butter over medium-heat.
- Place finely chopped cabbage in pot and cook until soft but not brown.
- Once the cabbage is done add fresh cream and creme cheese. Lower the heat and let simmer while stirring until cream has thickened.
- Cut sausage into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Fry in butter on medium-high heat until nicely brown on both sides.