- 6 pcs beef minute steaks
- 200 g cream cheese
- Fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Butter to fry in
- Put the minute steaks on a cutting board and spread the cream cheese on top. Place fresh basil on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the beef up over the filling and secure with a tooth pick. Repeat with all rolls.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter into the skillet and then add your beef rolls.
- Pan-fry for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Move rolls over to an ovenware and cook for 15 minutes on 175 degrees.