- 4 eggs
- 250 g creme cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp stevia sweetener
- Ìn a bowl, whisk together egg, creme cheese and fresh cream using an electric beater.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Leave batter for 5-10 minutes and let rise.
- Heat butter in a frying-pan over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the pancakes on their first side for about 2-3 mins. Flip the pancakes over and cook for the same amount of time on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve your American Pancakes stacked up on a plat your favorite toppings. I used my coffee and chocolate mousse recipe as topping.